Taylor Collins Female Pro Golfer
At just 25 years old, Taylor Collins has an impressive list of career statistics. Taylor has had a love for golf since she was very young, and that love turned into a true passion when she entered college and began golfing competitively. Today, Taylor has a number of impressive stats under her belt including:
- Big Break Mexico Champion
- Individual medalist at the 2011 NCAA Division II National Championship
- Five-time winner while attending Nova Southeastern University
- Member of three-time Division II National Championship team at Nova Southeastern (2009, 2010, 2011)
- Finished T-4 at the Riviera Nayarit Classic in 2012, her best finish on the Symetra Tour
- Low round: 7 under 66 (par 73)
- Competing full time on the Symetra Tour
- Qualified for Final Stage of Q-school in 3 out of 3 attempts
Taylor’s current short-term goal is to make it to the top 10 on the Money List on the Symetra Tour to get her card for the LPGA Tour. Her long-term goal? To become the best female golfer in the world.
Join Taylor on her journey by following her on tour and staying up-to-date on her latest career stats. You can also check out Taylor’s current sponsors and inquire about becoming one. For additional information including press inquiries, contact Taylor today.